Monday, September 13, 2010

DAYS 11-12 – A Fumble, A Recovery.

Dear P90X Diary,

I slipped. Already. Saturday was just one of those days i couldn't motivate myself to do anything. I mean nothing. So i missed my Yoga X workout. (And i actually like that one.) Before i went to bed, though, i had a plan. Yoga in the morning, Legs & Back in the evening, and i'd be good to go. Except for the fact that since i didn't motivate myself to go into work on Saturday either, i ended up having to go in on Sunday night. Which kind of rolled into Monday morning. As in, i'm just getting home from work at 1:00 in the morning. And have to be back at 7:00.

Okay, Plan B.

I started this whole thing on a Wednesday, which means my "rest day" is on Tuesday at the end of my week. (Tuesday is my sabbath and i shalt honor it. Don't mess with me.) So i just carry things forward a bit: Yoga was Sunday morning, Legs & Back will be Monday evening, Kenpo X on Tuesday morning, and X Stretch on Tuesday evening. Easier to double up on the day when you're supposed to be resting, especially if you rested on a day you were supposed to be working.

We'll see how this goes. I think i've said that before. I'm still committed to P90X in 90 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to weigh in...