Wednesday, September 1, 2010

DAY 1 - I F***ing Rock!!!

Dear P90X Diary,

Blah blah, description of workout, blah.*

Okay, so i actually DID IT. Yes, P90X Day 1 goes down in the books as a success! Not because i stepped in and did everything Tony Horton and crew were doing. Not because i just finished a 90 day extreme fitness program. Because i started. I thought i would pass out several times. (I think i may have once. Just for a second or two.) But i worked to the extent that i could. And i already have clearer goals in mind because of it.

Why don't i remember liking workouts this much? Maybe because i get to do it at home instead of in the nightclub er... "gym." Watch out, youngsters! This middle-age mo' fo' is about to BRING IT!


Okay. Rant off.
Seriously. I feel great. That is all for now.

– m



*Yes, Pam is my favorite character on True Blood. If you didn't catch the reference, you are not worthy. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to weigh in...