Wednesday, September 1, 2010

DAY 1 - Update

Forgot to mention there's been a change of plans. After reading some of the information in the Nutrition Plan and looking at how my day typically flows, i decided to go for an evening approach rather than morning. Since i'm not a morning person (at all) i would likely be stumbling out of the bed straight to the basement and trying to work out on no nutrition or hydration at all. Not good. So this evening when i get home from work, i'm taking on my first session.

That's if the stupid meal planning doesn't kill me first. Can't keep anything in my head that long. All that information in the book just ran together. And i don't cook. I need somebody to help me figure out the best approach to eating right.

Damn. Is there an App for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to weigh in...