Thursday, September 2, 2010

DAY 2 - The morning after


Dear P90X Diary,

There it is: the ugly truth about my first day's workout. I worried that i couldn't do very many reps on each of the exercises. Even as i was doing the Chest & Back workout, i thought, "Maybe i'm in over my head." Then i woke up this morning with that good kinda soreness. The feeling in your muscles that lets you know, "Oh, you worked all right." And i realized my goal now is just to get up to speed. To make sure that i can do every move in every workout and do it well. And repeatedly. Then i realized i had started setting goals for my fitness.

And that really feels good.


[Screen shot from the iFitness Tracker 90 App for iPhone. I give it four of five stars.]

2 comments:

  1. it says that it is my turn to weigh in but I do not want to weigh in because I might not like the number. Instead I will comment by saying thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the AFFIRMation, pam! i'm looking forward to making some positive changes.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to weigh in...